The Vermont Foodbank, a Feeding America member, works with over 215 network and agency partners throughout the state to provide nutritious food to over 153,000 Vermonters each year.Read more about "Vermont Foodbank Ensures Food Access for Most Vulnerable"
Share Our Post:
WATCH: "A Year of Pandemic" Webinar
Watch the full recording
To access a summary of actionable takeaways from the event, click here to sign-up for email updates on future Insight Hub activities. After you sign-up, you'll be directed to the document.
NOTE: All registrants received both the recording and the summary via the email address used to register for the event. If you have questions, please contact email@example.com.
It has been a year that strains comparisons. Communities have been tested like rarely before, but the resilience and kindness of Vermonters shines as bright as ever. On March 23rd, the Community Foundation hosted an afternoon of sharing and discussion about the impact of the VT COVID-19 Response Fund, how giving can help Vermont recover and rebuild in the year ahead, and what lessons philanthropy needs to carry forward. Speakers included:
- Dan Smith, President and CEO, Vermont Community Foundation
- Sarah Waring, Vice President for Grants and Community Investments, Vermont Community Foundation
- Stacie Fagan, Vice President for Philanthropy, Vermont Community Foundation
- Jean Hamilton, Director, ShiftMeals and Statewide Coordinator, Vermont Everyone Eats
- Ted Brady, Deputy Secretary, Vermont Agency of Commerce and Community Development
- Holly Morehouse, Executive Director, Vermont Afterschool
The webinar also served as the launch event for the Vermont Community Foundation's Insight Hub. Powered by the Community Foundation's experience and research, and informed by the lived experience of Vermonters, the Insight Hub offers webinars, events, briefs, and peer-to-peer experiences that help philanthropists understand where their charitable giving can make a difference in Vermont.